Features and Benefits of the Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles
- Designed for activities where both the forefoot and heel are subject to the most impact shock
- Suitable for all types of lifestyles, activity, and impact intensity
- Shock absorbing Sorbothane compound in the heel and forefoot areas
- Inbuilt comfort contour and heel cup
- Anti-bacterial, anti odour top sheet
- Lightweight with a thickness of 7mm
- Suitable for all sports and leisure footwear
- Replaces existing insole
Mimics Human Skin
Designed with Sorbothane’s unique visco-elastic material mimics the characteristics of human flesh. This means that at the moment of impact, the insoles change shape to disperse shock waves sideways. This ensures you don’t get the full impact on the sole of your foot.
Targeted Sorbothane Protection
The Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles feature targeted Sorbothane protection with a moulded heel cup and integral arch support. While the patented Sorbothane compound shields and protects the heel and forefoot from impact shock, the built-in arch support and contoured design prevents and alleviates arch pain and fallen arches.
Protects You From Bacteria
Sorbothane’s total control top sheet contains advanced, antibacterial Nano Silver technology to kill bacteria on contact, removing moisture from skin and managing odour for optimal hygiene and comfort. Replace your original insole with a Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insole and experience the whole body benefit of the Sorbothane solution.