Donjoy Rehab TROM Post Operative Knee Brace
Following a surgery to the knee, it’s important that you restrict the range of motion in the area to prevent further injury and discomfort. The Donjoy Rehab TROM Post Operative Knee Brace is designed to control your range of motion over extended periods of rehabilitation. The support is sized and ready to fit, allowing you to get the support you need as and when you need it.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed as a sized brace that’s short and ready to fit
- Saves time in the operating room with a simple one-piece application
- Total Range of Motion (TROM) hinge controls movements for your comfort
- Features quick-locking capabilities to prevent discomfort prior to application
- Length of the brace is 42cm to suit a wide range of users
- Designed with cuffs that can be used for extended rehabilitation
Sizing of the Donjoy Rehab TROM Brace
The Donjoy Rehab TROM Knee Brace is available in four different sizes. Find out which size will fit you best by measuring the circumference of your thigh 10cm above the patella and consulting the table below.
|Size||Thigh Circumference (cm)|
|Small||36 – 46cm|
|Medium||46 – 56cm|
|Large||56 – 69cm|
|Extra Large||69 – 81cm|
Can This Brace Be Worn in the Shower?
Unfortunately this brace is not designed to get wet. If you are unable to take the brace off we recommend using a product such as a full leg cast cover to keep it dry.
Easy to Use
The hinge of the Rehab TROM Knee Brace is crafted to be as easy to use as possible. Designed with quick-locking capabilities, the support is easily locked into the correct position to prevent any unnecessary discomfort. The support also features quick-release buckles, ensuring you’re able to remove the brace when it’s no longer required, or else adjust it when necessary.
Indications for the Post Operative Knee Support
The Post Operative Knee Brace is designed to control your range of motion to meet the protocols required for the following indications:
- Major ligament surgeries
- Meniscal repairs
- Patella realignments
- Regenerative chondroplasty