Terms & Conditions
Fit4Sport - Internet Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Fit4sport website. If you purchase from this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
1) DEFINITIONS In these conditions of sale all references to 'the Seller' are to Fit4Sport and all references to 'the Buyer' are to the person, firm, company or by whom the order is given. All references to 'the Goods' are to any items supplied by the Seller to the Buyer.
2) SPECIFICATION Every effort is made to ensure that the on line descriptions and illustrations are clear and accurate. All colours and sizes are approximate. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow. Due to our policy of continual improvement some products may vary from those described. The company reserves the right to amend the specification, construction and/or design without prior notice.
3) PRICES All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. VAT is charged at the current rate unless a VAT exemption certificate is supplied with order.
4) PAYMENT TERMS : Mainland UK only Non Account Customers : Payment is strictly with order . Goods will not be dispatched until payment is received. Account Customers: Payment is strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
5)DELIVERIES Orders are usually delivered next working day if ordered before 3.00pm. This is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock you will be notified by email.
When placing your order you will be asked to complete shipping information and select the relevant area for delivery from the drop down box on the order form. Carriage will be added where applicable.
Fit4Sport ships to:
England, Scotland, Wales (excluding Highland and Islands)
Scottish Highlands and Islands
Isle of Man
Isle of Scilly
Please contact the sales office if you wish goods to be sent to an alternative area than listed above and staff will assess feasibility.
We regret that we are unable to accept orders online for heavy items such as couches, exercise equipment etc. Should you wish to order these products, please contact our Sales Department on 0161 633 5533 and they will be able to give you full details of delivery charges.
If you require your order to be delivered to a different address please ensure these details are entered on your order form.
6) CARRIAGE CHARGES Orders will be charged at a rate of £5.95+vat up to a maximum of 30kilos per parcel . This applies to mainland UK (excluding Scottish Highlands). Please note: Oversize heavyweight items such as couches, gym equipment, ice machines, trolleys etc. are subject to additional delivery and handling charges.
7) ORDER CANCELLATION All cancellation of orders must be in writing with our prior agreement. We are unable to accept cancellation of specially ordered or non-stock items.
8) RETURN OF GOODS All return for credit must be previously agreed by telephone within three days of purchase followed in writing within 7 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service department who will advise you in the correct procedures for all return items.
9)A restocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods may be charged. It will be customerís responsibility to return the goods at their expense within 10 working days from the invoice date. All returned goods must be in the original packaging, clean and unused.
10) LOSS OR DAMAGE Any loss, damage or shortage must be notified within 3 working days and confirmed in writing within 7 days. Claims outside these times will not be accepted.